We are in this together!
Coronavirus Safety Policy
We are making the following changes:
- We will shorten your time spent in our office by conducting pre-appointment virtual consultations using FaceTime, Skype or Zoom. It is important that we minimize the number of people in the office at one time, so we need to limit in-office visits to essential personal only.
- We will provide you with disposable shoe covers and clean masks prior to entering the office. To the practical extent, we will also be using masks, face shields and gloves as we provide your services.
- We will quickly escort you to your treatment room to minimize the number of people in our reception area.
- We are testing our temperatures daily and monitoring our personal health carefully. Symptoms of Covid-19 include: Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Tiredness, Aches, Chills,Sore throat, Loss of smell, Loss of taste, Headache,Diarrhea,Severe vomiting
- We have each registered for Utah’s Healthy Together app: https:// coronavirus.utah.gov/healthy-together-app/. This will permit us to identify any contact we have had who has contracted the Covid-19 virus. This will assure that appropriate testing and therapeutic initiatives can be undertaken promptly as a result of potential exposure.
- We have always maintained strenuous cleaning and sterilization practices, but we are increasing the frequency and scope of those efforts.
We are relying on you:
- To accept your role in our efforts to maintain a safe working environment.
- To read all the information about Covid-19 provided on Utah’s public health website: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/ and to follow the personal health practices recommended for 14 days prior to your appointment.
- To arrange childcare services and keep companions at home so that only you will be in our office while receiving services. This is an inconvenient, but essential part of our effort to minimize the number of people in our office at one time.
- To assure us that for 14 days prior to your appointment you have not (and, to the best of your knowledge, neither has any other person with whom you have been in contact) exhibited symptoms identified with Covid-19. Just as we have, please download Utah’s Healthy Together app: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/healthy-together-app/
- If you have had any of the signs of illness, we will need to ask you to reschedule your visit. Here is a list of the signs and symptoms of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Symptoms may appear two to 14 days after exposure. This time after exposure and before having symptoms is called the incubation period.
All our efforts to stop the spread are helping our fragile friends and important hospital workers!
Thank you so much!!
Angela Keen and Staff